Search LandofLines

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"if I really tried with of my heart, I could make a band new start"


New York is the greatest city in the Universe. I had a great time with someone who
I think is wonderful. We went to the opera, ate great food and made it a quality week.

I just have one regret, the other day I was feeling sad about something... I am afraid I did that thing where someone flipps out rather than really talk about how they feel; I totally wen't crazy. What's worse I'd that I did it to someone really great. And even when he tried, I didn't say anything.  I've never felt like that in my life.

Sometimes, we embarass ourselves in front of people we really care for. Sometimes, we're downright mean to people we care for and then when it's over we can't tell exactly what we're angry about.  But, what's great about life is that there's always tommorrow.




New York makes me feel like Annie... lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment